The Module 4 CPC is the safety demonstration or practical part of your Initial Driver CPC
Qualification. Passing it allows you to become a commercial LGV Driver . You must pass the Module 2 CPC before you are able to take this test.
The test will be conducted by an external examiner and last approx 30 minutes.
tested on being able to:
- load the vehicle following safety rules and to keep it secure
- stop trafficking in illegal immigrants
- assess emergency situations
- reduce physical risks to yourself or others
- do a walkaround vehicle safety check
is made up of 5 topics. You can score up to 20 points for each topic.
To pass you have to score at least 15 out of 20 in each topic area and have an
overall score of at least 80 out of 100.
At the end
of your test the examiner will tell you if you’ve passed.
fail, you can book another driving test straight away, but you cannot take it for another 3 clear working days.